Important things to know:
- Please do not come to class if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- Sanitized props will be available. If you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
- Dress in layers as temperatures vary and fans are not being used at this time.
- At the end of class please gather your belongings and exit so that the room can be cleaned for the next class.
This class involves a series of classical pilates exercises performed on an exercise mat. Each exercise emphasizes breath, core conditioning, and body awareness. We will pay special attention to alignment and form. Light weights, resistance tubing and other props may be used to add strength and stretch work. Wear comfortable workout clothes, bring a yoga mat, and water bottle.
If you have never taken a yoga class and are interested in learning more about it, please ask to have your name put on an interest list. We will do our best to start a beginner program soon. Call 403-320-2222.
Perform yoga poses and breathing exercises with the aid of a chair. This gentle class may help you increase strength, flexibility, range of motion for joints, and stress reduction. Chair yoga is suitable for all fitness levels and conditions.
Gentle yoga classes are a great place to take it slower and experience the benefits of yoga. If you are new to yoga or haven’t practiced yoga for a while this may be the class for you. Wear comfortable clothing; bring a mat, blanket and water bottle. Plan on practicing barefoot or wear nonslip socks.
This class is designed for gentlemen interested in working on balance, flexibility and increasing mobility. Join Skip Cooper as he leads you through gentle, calming movements. Chairs and other props may be used. Wear comfortable clothing, bring a yoga mat and water bottle.
FLOW YOGA Evening
End your day by joining us in this Vinyasa style class. You will move with the breath through a series of poses improving balance, strength, and flexibility. Recommended for students that have some yoga experience. Bring a yoga mat & water bottle. Props are available however, if you have your own feel free to bring them. Please register soon to ensure the class will take place.