Important things to know:
- Please do not come to class if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Masks are mandatory in classes.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- The instructor will let you know when you can enter the room.
- Markings are on the floor for you to place your mat. Please do not adjust.
- Make yourself comfortable on your mat/chair while you wait for your class to start. Please refrain from wandering in the room.
- Sanitized props will be available. If you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
- Dress in layers as the use of fans is prohibited at this time.
- At the end of class please gather your belongings and exit so that the room can be cleaned for the next class.
Perform yoga poses and breathing exercises with the aid of a chair. This gentle class may help you increase strength, flexibility, range of motion for joints, and stress reduction. Chair yoga is suitable for all fitness levels.
Gentle yoga classes are a great place to take it slower and experience the benefits of yoga. If you are new to yoga or haven’t practiced yoga for a while this may be the class for you. Wear comfortable clothing; bring a mat, blanket and water bottle. Plan on practicing barefoot or wear nonslip socks.