Come Alive with Our Programs
Enjoy a variety of classes for all fitness levels such as: Weights for Beginners, TRX, Spin, Power Walking & more!
Participate in casual, seasonal, or organized sports such as: Badminton, Table Tennis, Golf, Pickleball & more!
Channel your inner artist with classes such as: Paint & Chat, Watercolors, Introduction to Drawing, Collage, & more!
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm | Saturday: 9:00 am - 12:30 pm, starting October 14
The Fitness Centre is open to the public 35 years +
A variety of exercise machines, cardio equipment, free weights are available for individuals of all fitness levels to get a fantastic workout! For your safety, it is recommended that you schedule a free orientation to ensure you use the machines properly. Please ask at the Administration Desk.
For personal safety, individuals must complete an activity waiver before participating in activities. Drop In participants must be in good health and have knowledge of exercise equipment.
Please have your Fitness Centre Membership Tag when exercising in the Fitness Centre.
Fitness Centre Equipment
- Abdominal Curl; Chest Press
- Fly/Deltoid Raise; Lateral Raise
- Lat/High Row
- Leg Extension; Leg Press
- Seated Row; Shoulder Press
- Tricep Pull Down; Strength Machine
- 2 Ellipticals
- 3 Treadmills
- 2 Recumbent Bikes, 1 Upright Bike
- 3 Vibration Trainers
- Free weights, fitballs
Unlimited access to the Fitness Centre during hours of operation & FREE equipment orientation.
Memberships can be purchased up to 4 months at a time.
$25 / MONTH
$40 / MONTH
Unlimited access to the Fitness Centre for the day.
Please keep your receipt with you.
This pass can be used for Fitness Centre and Class Drop Ins
Pass expires 6 months from the date of purchase. No extensions. No cash value.
Programs and Fitness Centre Etiquette
Bare feet, stocking feet, sandals, and open toed shoes are strictly prohibited.
Shirts must be worn.
Gym (athletic) shoes must be dedicated solely for indoor use and should be non marking. Outside footwear must NOT be worn.
Clothing and belts with rivets and buckles that may damage seats and fabric surfaces are inappropriate. For safety, exposed wallet chains and key chains are prohibited.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Register?
Register early as space is limited.
- Online. Please note, some classes may not be available for online registration and must be done over the phone or in person.
- Call us - 403-320-2222
- Register in person.
Please sign up before the register by date to receive the best price listed. Classes are subject to a $10 increase after this date.
If you missed the deadline and are interested in participating, please ask to find out if there is room! Many classes are available for drop in.
How Do Online Registrations Work?
Members and non-members can register online. Your membership is not linked to this database, please ensure your membership is up to date before paying the member rate.
If a program is listed as out of stock:
- The class could be full, feel free to call us to be put on a waiting list
- The registration period may be closed and the class has moved to drop in. Call us for more information
Paying for your online registrations
You will need a Mastercard or Visa to pay online. You do not need a PayPal account to pay for your order.
- When you are ready, go to your cart and click the purple "Proceed to Checkout" button
- Fill out your information in the form. This helps us link your registration to your membership. If you plan on registering for classes online frequently, click the "create an account" box to avoid having to enter your information every time.
- Click "Proceed to PayPal". You do not need a PayPal account to pay. This is simply the platform used to process payments.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, simply choose "Continue as Guest"
- Enter your payment information and voila!
Credits & Refunds
- Please ensure you are registering for the correct class. Due to the popularity of many of the classes, refunds cannot be given after the register by date.
- Participants cancelling out of a class, prior to start date are subject to a $10 Administration Fee (must be with more than 49 hours notice).
- Participants withdrawing with 48 hours or less, will not be given a credit or refund.
- If requesting a refund or credit due to medical reasons (Doctors note required) after the class has begun, participants will be subject to a $10 Administration Fee. Refunds will be pro-rated for any classes attended.
- If there is a waiting list for the class a refund will not be given.
- Refunds will be given if LSCO cancels a course. Participants also have the option of taking a credit. Credits must be used in 12 months from the date given.
- At times programs may be cancelled due to meetings, holidays, low attendance, special events, etc. Please watch for notices.