Important things to know:
- Please do not come to class if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- Sanitized props will be available. If you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
- Dress in layers as temperatures vary and fans are not being used at this time.
- At the end of class please gather your belongings and exit so that the room can be prepared for the next class.
Join Gloria-Rose as she guides you through easy, fun to learn line dances. You may know some of the dances, others maybe not however, you will be so glad you came. You won’t need a partner but feel free to bring along some friends. Guys and gals very welcome. This class is intended for those with some line dance experience. If you have not taken line dance in the past please put your name on an interest list in the event we are able to offer a beginner class in the near future. Wear comfortable clothes and non-marking soled footwear.
Beginner to Intermediate
Intermediate to Experienced
You are welcome to take both classes for a combined rate of $35 LSCO M; $80 NM
This easy to follow, fun class lets you move your body at your own speed. It is an invigorating class held to upbeat music that provides modified, low impact moves for active older adults. You will be sure to have a great time. Wear comfortable clothes, indoor footwear and bring a water bottle.
ZUMBA GOLD TONING
This class is perfect for older adults who are interested in strengthening muscles using light weights or Zumba Toning Sticks. Participants will move at a slower pace while enjoying the party style music. Come ready to have a blast and tone up, leave exhilarated and empowered! Class will be held in Gym 2.