Important things to know:
- Please do not come to class if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Masks are mandatory at LSCO and in all classes.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- The instructor will let you know when you can enter the room.
- Choose an area that is marked off for you to participate.
- Make yourself comfortable in your area, on your mat/chair while you wait for your class to start.
- Sanitized props will be available. If you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
- Dress in layers as the use of fans is prohibited at this time.
- At the end of class please gather your belongings and exit so that the room can be cleaned for the next class.
This class is meant for Intermediate to experienced individuals. Please wear non marking footwear and bring your water bottle.
This easy to follow program lets you move to upbeat music at your own speed. It is an invigorating class that provides modified, low impact moves for active adults. Wear comfortable clothes, indoor footwear and bring a water bottle.