Important things to know:
- Please do not come to play if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing by those that may be sensitive.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your time.
- Only registered participants allowed in the gym at their scheduled times.
- At the end of your scheduled time please gather your belongings and exit so that the gym can be cleaned for the next program.
For information regarding Pickleball at LSCO please click on the link below.
If you require additional information please call us at 403-320-2222.
A great active game for eye hand coordination and individuals of all skill levels. Let us know if you need instruction and arrangements will be made. Bring your own racquet.
Everyone of all skill levels are welcome to play badminton weekdays however; many have been playing for awhile and at times, games become more competitive. Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to start time. Note: Times may change.