Important things to know:
- Please do not come to class if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- Sanitized props will be available. If you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
- Dress in layers as temperatures vary and fans are not being used at this time.
- At the end of class please gather your belongings and exit so that the room can be prepared for the next class.
TAI CHI 108 FORM Practice
Note: this is not a lesson. It is a practise for individuals with some experience in the 108 Form.
When:Wednesdays, May 4 – June 29
Time:10:15 – 11:15 am
Fee:$27 LSCO M; $52 NM
Register by:Thursday, April 28