Important things to know:
- Please do not come to class if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- Sanitized props will be available. If you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
- Dress in layers as temperatures vary and fans are not being used at this time.
- At the end of class please gather your belongings and exit so that the room can be prepared for the next class.
You can register for most classes online here or call 403-320-2222:
QiGong is an ancient Chinese form of wholistic health with exercises, that can heal the physical, the energetic and spiritual aspects of participants, while improving general well- being. The techniques can be adjusted for individual fitness levels and/or limitations. Wear comfortable cloths and clean footwear that are easy to move in. Please Note: We are not able to accommodate drop in participants or guests for this program. Space is limited. (Not included in Ultimate Fitness Membership).
SIMPLIFIED YANG STYLE TAI CHI 10 FORM
The 10 Form is suitable for beginners and advanced Tai Chi participants who desire to perfect their techniques. Wear comfortable clothes and footwear. (Not included in Ultimate Fitness Membership).
TAI CHI 108 FORM PRACTICE
Note: this is not a lesson. It is a practise for individuals with some experience in the 108 Form.
Advanced Tai Chi practitioners are encouraged to join these sessions. Experienced non-members of LSCO are welcome to pay a drop-in fee of $2 daily to practice.