For personal safety, individuals must complete a Waiver, Par Q, & PARmed-X Forms (if required). At times programs may be cancelled due to meetings, rentals, holidays, low attendance, special events, etc. Please watch for notices.
A body in motion tends to stay in motion, whereas a body at rest tends to stay at rest.
Important things to know:
- Please do not come to class if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Masks are mandatory at LSCO and in all classes.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- The instructor will let you know when you can enter the room.
- Choose an area that is marked off for you to participate.
- Make yourself comfortable in your area, on your mat/chair while you wait for your class to start.
- Sanitized props will be available. If you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
- Dress in layers as the use of fans is prohibited at this time.
- At the end of class please gather your belongings and exit so that the room can be cleaned for the next class.
These classes will be “FUN”, challenge you and be different every time you come. A variety of equipment will be used and yes you will get a fantastic workout and walk away smiling!
FULL BODY WORKOUT
This class is designed to increase participant’s physical strength through weight-bearing and resistance exercises. All major muscle groups are worked. We will begin with a warm up, followed by strength training and finish with some stretching for a complete workout. A variety of exercise equipment will be used. Wear comfortable workout clothes, indoor exercise shoes. Bring a water bottle and yoga mat.
Participants will enjoy (well maybe not enjoy) a great workout on the stationary bike and off using weights, tubing, Bosu, Fit Balls and more. Come prepared to sweat. Dress in layers (the gym may be chilly to start) and bring your full water bottle.