For personal safety, individuals must complete a Waiver, Par Q, & PARmed-X Forms (if required). At times programs may be cancelled due to meetings, rentals, holidays, low attendance, special events, etc. Please watch for notices.
A body in motion tends to stay in motion, whereas a body at rest tends to stay at rest.
Important things to know:
- Please do not come to class if you have a cough, sneezing, runny nose, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat or any other symptoms. Thank you.
- Masks are mandatory at LSCO and in all classes.
- Refrain from wearing scented creams, perfumes, colognes and the likes to prevent sneezing and coughing.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to the start of your class.
- The instructor will let you know when you can enter the room.
- Choose an area that is marked off for you to participate.
- Make yourself comfortable in your area, on your mat/chair while you wait for your class to start.
- Sanitized props will be available. If you have your own you are encouraged to bring them.
- Dress in layers as the use of fans is prohibited at this time.
- At the end of class please gather your belongings and exit so that the room can be cleaned for the next class.