The LSCO Seniors System Navigators collaborate with existing community services to assist older adults, seniors and their families with a variety of aspects of daily living allowing individuals to maintain their independence and remain in their homes.
Services are individualized and driven by psychosocial assessments and seniors centered service planning inclusive of:
- Support to navigate and access community, health and social resources
- Assistance understanding, accessing and applying for financial benefits/assistance
- Support to access seniors independent or supported housing
- Emotional support to facilitate health coping habits and social engagement
- Case Management of seniors experiencing complex psychosocial needs
- Facilitate educational and support groups
- Outreach support as needed
To speak directly to a Seniors System Navigator, please call 403-320-2222 #25.