The LSCO Social Worker provides multifaceted support inclusive of:
- Emotional support to older adults, seniors and their families by engaging in one-on-one solution-focused discussions dedicated to developing coping skills, improving individual circumstances and facilitating therapeutic referrals when appropriate
- Provide intensive case management to individuals experiencing complex psychosocial needs
- Clinical leadership to the Seniors System Navigators to provide preventative support and programming that improves the wellbeing and lives of individuals
- Community collaboration and coordination of services to ensure holistic person centered services are delivered
- Coordination of health and wellness presentations as well as support/peer groups to address specific identified needs and trends
- Provide group facilitation (i.e. Healthy Relationships; Caregiver Compass)
For more information or to speak directly to the LSCO Social Worker, please call 403-320-2222 #57.