FEES & REGISTRATION INFORMATION
SENIOR ANNUAL (12 MONTH) PASS FEES
SENIOR 12 Month Memberships – Individuals 55 years +
• New Member & Renewal: $50 (renewals can be purchased online)
Click on the link below to renew your Senior membership online.
(New Members must purchase their memberships at the Administration Desk)
ADULT ANNUAL (12 MONTH) PASS FEES
ADULT 12 Month Membership – Individuals 35 – 54 years
• New Member & Renewal: $90 (renewals can be purchased online)
Click on the link below to renew your Adult membership online.
• LSCO Member Fee: $18/month; $99/6 months; $180/12 months
• Non Member Fee: $27/month; $150/6 months
- PLEASE register early to avoid additional fees, cancellations and to secure your spot!
- Credits or refunds will NOT be given after registration has been made.
- Registrations are not transferable.
- How do I register? In person, online, or call 403-320-2222.
- How do I pay? By debit, cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard.
- How do I find additional classes? Read the monthly LSCO Times, check the bulletin boards, visit www.lethseniors.com.
- How do I pay? By debit, cash, cheque, Visa or MasterCard at the Administration Desk or online using Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
• Please sign up before the register by date to receive the sale price listed. Classes are subject to a $5 increase after this date.
• If you missed the deadline LSCO is able to pro-rate some of the classes. Please ask!
CREDITS & REFUNDS
• Please ensure you are registering for the correct class. Due to the popularity of many of the classes, refunds cannot be given after the register by date.
• Participants withdrawing prior to the register by date are subject to a $5 Administration Fee.
• If requesting a refund or credit due to medical reasons participants will be subject to a $5 Administration Fee.
• Refunds will be given if LSCO cancels a course. Participants also have the option of taking a credit.
Some members involved in LSCO’s programs and clubs choose not to participate during the summer months. Many of the clubs require 2 people in the room for safety; all you have to do is contact another member to confirm whether they will be here or not.
Select a program from the categories and add to your cart.
If you get a message that says “Online registration is not available” it means that an LSCO Membership is required or the class may be full. Please contact the Administration office at 403-320-2222 to get additional information. Registering online does not guarantee your place in a class.
Please ensure that you enter your LSCO membership number when checking out.
Please note that Memberships cannot be purchased online but you can renew your membership online. Memberships can be purchased, in person, at the Administration Desk.
You may be eligible for financial assistance to join LSCO and participate in programs and classes. Please review the table below. For more information and to apply for assistance contact the Administration Desk.
This subsidy will be a service administered under Senior Supports. The following subsidies will be available to our members upon receipt of prior year income verification and current year’s fee assessment.