Lethbridge Senior Citizens Organization is proud to partner with Philips Lifeline to provide the Philips Lifeline service to the communities we serve. We take comfort in knowing that our clients can continue to live confidently and independently in their homes with the reassurance that help is available at the push of a button.
Canada’s # 1 Medical Alert Service¹
Philips Lifeline is the first, largest, and industry leader medical alert service provider in North America with over 40 years of experience.
How does the Philips Lifeline medical alert service work?
Why choose Philips Lifeline?
- Philips Lifeline is recommended by doctors, nurses and other professional caregivers
- All help calls answered in Canada
- Professional home installation
- All personal help buttons 100% waterproof
- Proven AutoAlert fall detection technology available
- No landline needed (Wireless communicator available)
Solutions for secure and independent living
Getting Philips Lifeline
For more information about Philips Lifeline products and services please call Lethbridge Senior Citizens Organization Lifeline at 1-800-543-3546 or visit www.lifeline.ca
- Claim based on number of subscribers.
- AutoAlert does not detect 100% of falls. If able, you should always push your button for help.
- GoSafe coverage inside and outside the home is provided where third party cellular network coverage is available. Recharging of the GoSafe pendant is done by the subscriber as needed, when connected to the charger.